Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Blissful Night To You


Dhaevata:I am fasting today.And luckily the weather is rainy, cold and Im able to do workout too. It reminds me of a lady who thinks negative.And her negativity is causing war around the world. And causing global warming and shifting of poles.
Sean: Im not interested in her can we change the subject ?
Dhaevata: About nursing course I've noticed that all my teachers are stupid and hateful.One is abnormal , and he married the sister of that pessimistic young lady her name was Kiliti.
Sean: So you don’t like them?Why?
Dhaevata: I love my enemies just like Jesus Christ said and my neighbor too.
Sean: Wow! I want to do fasting too.
Dhaevata:And I want to play NFS 2 . I need steering handle Sean.
Sean: I thought you are going to Semar too?
Dhaevata: Yes
Sean: So you cant have a steering handle.
Dhaevata:I want a quiet world Sean.Can we stop thinking right now?
Sean: You mean do meditation ?
Dhaevata: Yeah unify with God. And go to sleep.And tommorow I will purchase that Mitsubishi car. The fastest way to drive.
Sean: Okay fine whatever.
12/7/2010, 8:40 PM
Nisada: I have a website and real estate for sale!
Sean: Now youre talking business Nisada.
Nisada: Im not sure somebody will buy my land and car. I have posted that for years still no one desires to buy it. Where are the rich people?I need a car , but they must buy my land first and our car. Its raining again , rice are being planted this time of the month,I feel in a hurry to get money, that don’t come easy . And I don’t believe in advertizing no more.
Sean: That’s a mayavadin philosophy Nisada. That’s funny! You need sleep Nisada good night.
Nisada: Good night Sean !
12/9/2010, 7:50 PM
Onmkara: I feel bored rich people don’t need me. People with money don’t need poor people if not for intellectual and physical labor. Dreams are far away, no money , no travel, just pure dreams and plans and separation. And more bad news are coming. Thanks for the Sims 2 I have something for my mind to get busy. My father is stupid. He is always destroying my mind. Destroying everything on my path. He spend lot of his money on gambling, and all the non sense. He keeps all the money , he spend it extravagantly, he keeps all the coins that nothing is left. He is killing my mother, for all his stupidity. I feel like beating him everytime he says a word. He is causing all the trouble. In the business , on the street, all my troubles are caused by him . He destroyed the break drum of the car, he put the car in the canal, He goes to church everyday, but never believe in the church teachings. My dream is to beat him . Smash his face. He is always the obstacle on the way. One time even if I'm in the store he closed the store and leave. And while I'm away to buy something he would close the house. And when I was back home after my volunteering he would locked the door thinking I will steal the goods in the shop. Sometimes he will eat lots of curned beef just for himself luckily I'm a vegetarian. He is lazy , he is old , a late adult . Sometimes I want my own house away from here . But I need a job. And I cant keep a job. No car ,no nothing. No love at all, the distance is too much . I don’t want him to die. I don’t want to smash his face nor beat him , Id rather let him do that to me than I will do that to Him. He will buy lots of cigar, bread, and no vegetable at all. He will buy all the non sense in my face. I don’t know if what he do is just for his happiness alone and does he really care for the welfare of his love ones ? He buy food, he buy things , lots of it , lots of coffee, lots of goods, I wish its not too late for me to build my own house. Had he gave me privacy its okay but even that privacy and freedom is not in this atmosphere. Yes money can give freedom , but not too much freedom , just a little freedom is okay .That would be great for me. Sometimes he would be stinking . And will not take a bath.
Sean: Are your claims accurate Onmkara?
Onmkara: The feelings are accurate , but the abuse , and disgusting thoughts of him is not that much.
Sean: You don’t have to rely on your feelings Onmakara, that’s stupidity. You don’t have to think ill of your Dad.
Onmkara: Is this why there is war and suicidal thoughts?
Sean: I f you cant fight your aggressiveness, anger, hatred and passion , you wont win, you should fight those satripus and astapasha. The real battle is inside your mind. This war around the world is caused by conflicts and violating treaties of the past, treaties that needs modernization , to adapt to the present world.
Onmkara: Now were talking global. Later we'll talk universal.
Sean: Yeah most personal thoughts are narrow-mindedness, you should be broadminded. You don’t fight a nation just because they want you to turn off the switch to save electricity, you don’t fight your fellow man just because of a banana, you don’t kill anyone because of a necklace, or a coin, life is more precious than any material things . You don’t destroy the whole country just because two ship slammed to each other or some not properly aimed launcher killed 5 people and now you want to kill millions of people. That’s why there must be encouragement , peace talks and discipline. Leaders that violates International law must be punished , like Hitler, like Saddam etc. Before their country man suffer because of them.
Sean: Is gold fish a carp?
Onmkara: Yes , I thought I've heard and viewed that at NHK world.
Sean: Do you think discriminations In India and America and China and Russia still exist?
Onmkara: Yes also in the middle east , discrimination is everywhere like the devil and evil of the mind is everywhere. They discriminate people from their accent, color, culture, turban, religion,caste etc. So much classes, but the truth remains, some have and some don’t have any basic needs to continue their life and survive. No more caring for the welfare of others. Just pure drug war, ethnic cleansing, fascism, and AIDS. That’s it. One is communist the other is capitalist. Both have party and both are having pork barrel in their parties. One don’t have individual merits, the other favors only group merits and think they are equal, When its not possible, they think equality is possible. Now they have fallen. Fallen economically and morally. Now back to the rulership of military class. Then after the military class the intellectual will rule, if the laborers are discontented then the laboring class will rule, then when laborers are too much in their demand , military class again will rule , then back to intellectual class that’s the cycle. This is the PROUT theory on social cycle.
Sean: Is that explanation complete already? Even is in Japan they are sadistic to Pinay woman also in the Middle East they treat Pinay and Pinoy like hell. Even in language there is imperialism , imagine not able to speak on your own dialect. Leaders today are not so dull to spark war just because of nuclear power plant , or uranium enrichment lab. And hospital admin cannot afford to let their patient die just because of Nurses speaking Tagalog and not letting them speak Tagalog. There is Bicol dialect here you want to stop this too? Business document must be flexible , it should be like that.
Onmkara: Nope. After the intellectual class the merchant class will come.
Sean: So those intellectuals and military class turns business class?
Onmkara: Isnt that they sell weapons? And intellectual properties ? And pay laborers?
Sean: Yeah
Onmkara: I want to play Sims 2 now Sean.
Sean: Okay .
12/12/2010, 12:46 AM
Humm: i ps cell, stem cell miracle hope for diseases.
Sean:NHK World again
Humm: Kara Taitz
Sean: shes's an actress
Humm: Amber Lancaster
Sean:Shes an actress
Humm: (Yawn) Hollyscoop at star world
Sean: Celebrities are the best topic.
Humm: they are stars are you worshipping stars?
Sean: Nope
Humm: Prince William is looking good
Sean: Jessica Simpson too looks good..
Humm:Lets go back to NHK world. Theres a voting online there on your fave program, you must visit their site and vote. I think Australian Ch is totally promising , esp in tourism and deadly waters , snakes and other wildlife harmless or harmful. I like that rice topic , about rice , white rice , organic method of planting and fertilizing. That Nobel prize, I think China's behavior is both diplomatic and enemic.
Sean: Whatever nobody wants war , nobody wants shortage of rare earth metal.
Humm: People are fighting over land, and power.
Sean: That’s very broad concern Humm , Drug war, cold weather, all this murders and homicides,
Humm: Children carols everywhere
Sean: and that’s because rich people are giving them money . Even middle class and anyone .
Humm:I like that Christmas Song that is sung by that choir from USA I don’t know but they didn’t tell who they are , I think Ray connif , Im not sure. Uhh nevermind.Sunday is great, Tom is Sunday. A good day to spend time playing Sims 2.
Sean: ( Yawn)
Humm: Kailangan pa bang I memorize yan?
Sean: Ang alin?
Humm: Mga Mantras. Prayers, songs
Sean:Naman .
12/12/2010, 8:08 PM
Phat:
O Lord,
You came from beyond the valley of darkness.
For aeons, I had been waiting for You,
night and day, night and day.

How many days passed by?
How many stars vanished from the skies?
Yet, I remained awake, waiting for Your advent.

Finally, You came to me on a blissful night
and fulfilled all my hopes,
with Your refulgent splendour.
Sean: A blissful night to you Phat.
Phat: I cant send message at this time Sean why?
Sean: Maybe bad signal .
Phat: What you mean by bad signal?
Sean: Something is wrong with the signal.
Phat: What signal what receive that signal?
Sean: Its from the tower , then from tower to your cp .
Phat: No more question your honor.
-oOo-

No comments:

Post a Comment